Clone-A-Willy Chocolate Kit from Empire Labs
– Fun couples project
– Easy to follow directions
– Great tasting chocolate
– One time use
– Stressful/challenging (timing, temperature, erection..)
– Requires additional items
-About the Clone-A-Willy Chocolate Kit-
The Clone-A-Willy Chocolate Kit from Empire Labs is a molding kit designed to turn you or your partner’s penis into a sugary treat.
Included in your kit are the essentials, but you’ll need to provide some items of your own to make the experience easier and more effective. Here’s a list of everything you’ll need. The starred items are what you need to provide yourself:
- Molding Powder
- Molding Tube
- Stir Stick
- Measuring Cup*
- Medium Sized Microwave Safe Bowl*
- Large Spoon or Spatula*
- Marker (we just eyeballed it)*
- Timer or clock (we just estimated time)*
- Cock Ring (optional)*
- Penis Pump (optional)*
The kit arrives in a clear plastic cylinder that doubles as your molding tube (so don’t damage or toss it!). The directions are on the back of the included paper, and have both written information and images. If you learn best from watching the process you can find some videos online, but most are for the regular kits and not the chocolate. It’s important to read (or watch) it a few times prior to creating your masterpiece, since you want to be really familiar with what to do.
The whole process can be very stressful and challenging because you’re having to follow directions while paying close attention to the time it’s taking you. It’s not difficult to make a simple mistake (like not getting the temperature right, not adding enough/adding too much water, etc.) and ruining your one shot at having a nice mold. That’s why I can’t say this enough – become very familiar with the process and have everything laid out and ready in front of you. The process is simple, but cleanly executing it is challenging.
There are a total of eight steps from start to finish. Some are two part steps, and others have tips to help your mold come out the best it can. They are:
- Before You Begin – getting everything set up and ready and pointing out various items that might make it easier (using a penis pump/ring, having someone help you, etc.).
- Prepare Tube – shows you how to measure and cut to perfectly fit your cock (including special instructions on what to do if your penis is crooked).
- Measure Water – tells you exactly how much and what temperature the water needs to be.
- Begin Your 2 Minute Countdown – this is the most important step. This is where you mix up the molding powder with your water and pour it into the prepared tube.
- Before 2 Minutes Is Up – time to insert your penis! The directions state this is where most people mess up because they wait too long. Once it’s mixed and in the tube, don’t hesitate.
- Chill Mold – once the mold is complete, you have to put it upside down on a plate inside your refrigerator to drain the water and cool it off. You need to leave it for 20 minutes.
- Melt Chocolate – when the 20 minutes is almost complete, you follow the direction to melt the milk chocolate.
- Stir & Cool Chocolate – after it’s all melted, you have to wait for it to cool down before pouring the chocolate into the mold.
- Fill Mold – once the chocolate is below 90°F, you pour it into the mold. Taking the included wooden stick, you move the chocolate around to disperse it, then place in the center. You then need to leave it in the refrigerator for 5 minutes to rapidly cool the chocolate.
- Pull Away Tube – remove the mold from the refrigerator and remove the tube. It cautions you not to pull the chocolate out as it might break.
- Peel Off Mold – pull the sides apart, breaking the chocolate away from the mold (making it impossible to create another).
-What I liked-
The whole concept of this kit is really awesome. My husband and I aren’t able to go out together very often, so doing fun things at home is always a treat. Rather than simply watching a movie together, this kit gave us the opportunity to do something a little different. It’s certainly not every day you get to have some sexy fun that ends with a chocolate cock (and if it does for you, I’m jealous!).
I like the fact most items are included. The other things you need are found in most kitchens, so there isn’t anything out of the ordinary you need to purchase. I recommend using a penis pump and cock ring, but those aren’t completely necessary to create the mold – they just help the process. So if you don’t already have them on hand, it’s not the end of the world, though I think at least using a cock ring is ideal.
The directions are long, but thorough. Nothing annoys me more than incomplete and lacking directions. Everything is spelled out, so there are no questions left unanswered. With so many steps for such a time sensitive project, it was helpful to know exactly what to do and expect.
The mold mixture makes quite the mess when your/your partner’s penis is inserted into the tube. What’s great about the mixture is how easy it is to clean. The paper warns against creating the mold over carpeted areas (for obvious reasons), but it easily wipes away from smooth surfaces once the mixture has solidified.
The chocolate is surprisingly good. I figured this kit would come with really gross, cheap chocolate pieces, but I’m impressed. It melts easily, pours easily, and is really tasty. The ingredients and nutritional facts are also included.
-What I didn’t like-
The time sensitive nature of the project is extremely stressful. I can’t imagine someone trying to use this kit completely on their own. If you screw up with the molding powder, there’s nothing you can do but purchase more and try again or throw it away (minus the chocolate, of course!). I understand that the short amount of time is necessary, but that doesn’t prevent me from hating it.
I was really looking forward to creating a mold with the included chocolate, and then seeing what other delicious things I could use the mold for. White chocolate with nuts? Chocolate and peanut butter swirl? I imagined all the fun we’d have with a variety of edible dicks surrounding us. However, the final step in the creation process involves peeling the mold away from the chocolate – tearing it as you go. So after the stress of creating the mold, you can only use it once. This is what disappoints me most about the kit, and it’s a pretty big disappointment. One shot on creating the mold, one shot on molding the chocolate just right.
One of the very first sex toys we purchased back in 2010 was a Clone-A-Willy kit. We both loved the idea of my first insertable dildo being cast from his cock. However, we weren’t successful with creating the mold. He thought it would work best if he mixed the powder while I gave him a blow job, but he was trying so hard to focus on timing, that he ended up losing his erection. After trying to create that mold, we knew what our error was. So we saved the rest of the kit, planning to purchase more powder eventually. That never did end up happening, but we were able to test out the chocolate version.
I’m not going to lie, we ended up using two kits for this review. The first time we messed up, and it was completely my fault. I was trying so hard to go fast that I didn’t add the right amount of water. I felt like such an idiot. It was my own fault, but the stressful nature of the process makes it nearly impossible to double check everything before the mold sets. So, we purchased a second kit, determined to make it work for us.
While I laid everything out to get ready my husband got in the shower, washed up, and pumped with his Bathmate Hercules Hydropump (review to come). After he’d been pumping for a while, I started regulating the temperature of the water (this extra paper was included in my second kit). He removed the pump, and used the Tantus Beginner C-Ring (will also be reviewing) to help keep him hard. It took me a little longer than I wanted to regulate the temperature of the water, and he started worrying about how the mold would come out. This, unfortunately, resulted in him starting to lose his erection (thank you, stressful process!). I was able to mix the water and molding powder together and pour it into the tube with plenty of time, but our mold turned out a little smaller than it should have because of the erection loss.
He remained standing in the tub during the whole process, so it would be easier to clean up when we were finished. When you push something into a tub full of paste, naturally it overflows. It was all over his hands, scrotum, legs, and the floor of the tub. It was a pretty comical sight, watching him stand there with white covered hands like he didn’t know what to do with himself! When it was time, he effortlessly removed himself from the tube and cleaned himself up. Some of the mix got into his pubic hair and pulled a little while he was getting clean. Just make sure you’re nice and trim and you shouldn’t run into this problem.
The mold looked great, but he did touch the side of the tube in two spots. I also noticed from the outside that there were a lot of bubbles in the mold. This concerned me since I wasn’t sure if the inside would be full of bubbles or not. I placed the tube upside down in the refrigerator for the required 20 minutes and we waited. When 18 minutes had passed, I started melting the chocolate. It was easy to follow the directions and the chocolate melted perfectly. When we went to measure the temp, however, we noticed it wasn’t cooling off like it should have been, so we pulled out our own thermometer for a more accurate reading. The included thermometer worked fine for the water, but didn’t seem to work as well for the chocolate. After pouring the chocolate into the mold, it was time to insert the stick, and place it back into the refrigerator. After 5 minutes, the chocolate still wasn’t completely firm, so I wanted another 10 minutes before removing it from the tube.
After running warm water around the outside of the tube, I cut down the side and pulled out the mold. It was soft and tore easily. Immediately, I was blown away by the detail, but my husband was discouraged by the size. He was hoping for a more impressive piece to show off, but that’s what happens when your mind is focused on making sure everything is done just right.
We took a comparison image (click here to see it), to show just how accurate the mold was compared to his cock – and the side by side blew me away even more! I wish we had done things just a little differently, but overall, we’re both really pleased with how it came out. Not only that, but we had plenty of chocolate left over to make some other fun things.
Here are some pointers based on our experience:
- When preparing, cut open and pour the bag of molding powder into the bowl before adding water. The first time I poured the powder in after the water, and it was much messier and harder to mix together.
- If you’re pumping, don’t stop until the paste is poured into the tube. This will ensure your cock will be as firm as possible right before inserting it.
- Make sure you shave or trim your pubic hair for maximum comfort.
- Standing in the tub makes clean up much easier than standing over the floor since you’re able to scoop up the excess and toss it away.
- Placing the chocolate cock back in the refrigerator after removing it from the tube will prevent it from being slimy or melting if you ran the tube under warm water for too long.
- Try not to stress about it. Just have fun and hope for the best!
We thought the outcome was a lot of fun, but accomplishing it was a struggle for us. We knew based on our first experience four years ago and how the first chocolate kit came out, that it’s not difficult to screw up. However, after using the second kit and seeing the outcome, we’re both pleased in general. There are definitely things we’d do differently next time, but we ended up laughing and having a lot of fun with it in the end.
If you’re looking for something fun to do with your partner, this is certainly a suitable option to consider. It’s less expensive than going out to dinner and a movie, and it’s hands on and fun. Please note, this version is not intended for penetration and doing so would likely cause a yeast infection. If you’re interesting in creating an actual dildo, check out the other options available from Empire Labs.
You can find the Clone-A-Willy Chocolate Kit and other dildo making kits at UberKinky!
The Clone-A-Willy Chocolate Kit was provided to me free of charge in exchange for an unbiased review. This is in compliance with FTC guidelines.