The Men of TMI Tuesday
1. Advizor: http://advizortoall.blogspot.com
I once overheard in a bathroom, “There is nothing as over-rated as sex or under-rated as a good bowel movement.” Discuss.
- I think prior to having sex a lot of people made it sound like it was all fireworks and amazingly orgasmic. Not many people talk about the issues you could have with it, so in the beginning before you’ve had a chance to experience it for yourself, it can sound a little over-rated. Good bowel movements are good, but I don’t think they’re under-rated. My husband constantly shares his pleasurable bathroom experiences with me!
2. the late phoenix: http://thelatephoenix.blogspot.com/
Friendship lasts longer than cumming. which of your online friends that you’ve never met would you like to meet in real life? which do you think you could become life-long REAL friends with? Actual friends, like going out to coffee and movies with, gossiping with, kissing on the forehead, hugging, loving.
- I’ve never had a ‘real’ friend as an adult, so it’s hard to imagine actually spending time with someone. There are lots of fellow bloggers that I get along really well with, and I would hope we’d be friends in ‘real’ life. Mr. Will, TJ, Reenie, Shadow, Beck….and others…I just love everyone! <3
3. John D Stories: http://www.johndstories.co.uk/
In a parallel universe, who out of your blog or Twitter followers would you most like to spend a steamy evening with? What would you do? Why them?
- My steamy evenings are spent with my husband. Unless we’re at a spa in a sauna…then I’ll get steamy with all of you!
4. Virtual Sin: http://virtualsin.wordpress.com/
a. What method of stimulation (intercourse, oral, manual, toy, whatever) gives you the strongest orgasm?
b. With what method of stimulation do you get the most orgasms?
c. If the answer to a is different from the answer to b, what’s wrong with your life?
- Strongest – Oral
- Most – Clitoral (with a toy)
- Nothing is wrong with my life, my husband isn’t always handy!
5. Jon Pressick: http://sex-in-words.blogspot.com
Would you rather have a life where you only had sex once a year for 2 minutes or where you have to have sex, every day for a minimum of 2 hours?
- Every day for 2 hours! Think of the weight you’d lose! I seriously couldn’t have sex that infrequently!
Is there anyone on your partner’s side of the family you find hot? If you could hook up with them without anyone finding out (ever!) would you?
- There’s no one on his side of the family I’m attracted to, and even if there was I wouldn’t do anything with them. I’m more than content with my man!
That part is so hard to decide who would you like to meet. I know all my people know who they are and we talk almost every day if not every other day. I may not say too much but I am always watching bahahaha.
seems like the two hours sex thing is been used as a workout…I guess I am such a freak I completely dismiss the fact is a great way to burn off calories…i was just thinking of the missed pleasure I’ve had all this years!!
We’d definitely be “real life” friends, if we didn’t live on opposite sides of the country! We could collect sea glass together. Instead of a book club, we’d have a Toy Club. Everyone plays with the selected toy of the month, and then we all meet up to discuss it.
I like the idea of TJ’s toy club
While the wives/girlfriends discuss toys, the men could be down the pub, discussing techniques for hiding the batteries