1. Can you tell when your lover is close to having an orgasm? How can you tell? What are the signs?
I absolutely can. When we’re having sex it’s obvious as his movements quicken, breathing gets heavier, and his mouth opens. During oral sex I can tell by the way he breathes, how his body quivers, and how much thicker he immediately feels in my mouth.
2. Ladies have you ever seen YOUR g-spot? Men have you actually seen the g-spot?
I have never seen it and neither has my husband.
3. Which sexual position do you find most stimulating?
b. woman on top, facing man
c. doggy style
d. other – tell us about it
B. Nothing feels more intimate than being face to face and feeling him deep inside of me.
4. When you orgasm, are you:
b. make a little noise
c. yell out!
I’m silent when I make myself climax, but make more noise when my husband brings me there. I try to be quieter than not because I would hate to wake the kids (though it’s never happened), but I always make at least some noise.
5. A lover orgasms quickly, way before you are even close to having an orgasm. Do you stop the sex once he/she has had an orgasm or do you continue sexual play so you can orgasm too?
Sometimes he’ll take me there with oral sex, but often times I don’t get anything or need to handle it myself.
Bonus: On average, when you masturbate how long does it take to reach orgasm?
a. Less than 3 minutes
b. 3 – 5 minutes
c. 5 – 10 minutes
d. more than 10 minutes
both A and B depending on the day. Sometimes it doesn’t take long at all, but other days it takes a little more time and effort.